If you like what you have seen so far - now is the time to apply for a job with Northgate!
We want to help you with your application so in this section you will find everything you need to know about our approach to recruitment and what can you can expect. You can also meet the team, and use our hints and tips for CVs and interviews! We find that the people who do well here at Northgate have strengths in some key areas:
- Putting the customer first
- Like to work in a fast paced and flexible environment who can change when needed
- Don’t over complicate things – one of our values is ‘Keep it Simple’
- Working together, delivering results whatever the job and whether you be based at Head Office, Showroom or Branch
So when you are talking to us make sure that you take every opportunity to tell us about what you can do and your strengths!
We look forward to speaking to you soon. Good luck!
- Customer Delivery Agent Brent Cross Northgate vehicle hire is lookin...
- Customer Delivery Agent Camberley Our branch in Camberley has a newl...
- Motor Vehicle Technician Fully Qualified Aberdeen Motor Vehicle Technician Salary up...
- Retail Sales Executive Van Monster Glasgow Used Vehicle Sales Executive Glasgo...