Before the interview you should do some preparation:
- Read the job details and think about how your skills and achievements match what is needed
- Think about the questions that you might be asked and prepare some answers that will show what you can do and where you have been successful – the more specific the better
- Make sure you have a good look through this site and the main Northgate websites so that you have an understanding of what we do. It would be good to take a look at our Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube accounts too
- Prepare the questions that help you decide if Northgate is the place for you – you can write them down so you don’t forget to ask them!
- Remember that first impressions count – you won’t get another chance to impress