We have a legal obligation to ensure that you have a legal right to work in the UK.  Prior to starting with us, you must provide your passport, or your full birth certificate (this must include full names of your father and mother) and also a document that shows your National Insurance Number, such as a P45 or P60. These must be original documents.

A driving licence does not meet the legal requirements outlined by the government to show you are eligible to work in the UK.